Monday, October 11, 2010

THANK YOU!

Sooooo, now that the cat is out of the bag,
I know I owe you all an explanation.

But first of all,
I would like to thank you all so very much for your warm wishes!
It means a lot to me. I received so many touching, wonderful, sweet, hilarious and kind comments, messages, emails, DMs etc. that I teared up and laughed out loud many, many times.

However, there was also a lot of confusion.

I will do my best to find the time to tell you what still feels like a fairy tale.

Why did I wait so long to share the news?
How was the wedding?
WHO IS "THE GUY"?
Why so fast?
What's the story? etc.

Being a crazy Lostie, I will most likely uncover the mystery in true Lost fashion.
The next blog posts will be a mix of flashbacks, flashsideways, flashforwards and current events.

However, no promises can be made as to how long this will take me and when I will start.
There is SO MUCH going on that I am quite a bit overwhelmed right now.

Just so much: It will be worth the wait...






4 comments:

  1. Flashsidewayses? Are you going to an alternate universe? :-p

    Once again: congratulations! I'm so happy for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it?! We need/want more details! :D can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loving the Lost tie-in! So I can't be one of Losties as I know more than that... Maybe I'm Richard or Eloise? ;-)

    Love ya Hon! Can't wait to read all your blog entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Winnie sometimes I feel like I am LIVING in an alternate universe...

    ReplyDelete