Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And I thought I was good with computers...

As I am venturing out into the world of podcasting, I am trying to build my first real website with Wordpress and the Thesis Theme
I always thought that I had technical talent, but I was proven more than wrong. 
The words Wordpress - Thesis Theme - Custom-Sample Folder - FTP - Cyberduck - Server - MySQL - Bluehost are supposed to have some kind of connection, but I cannot put them in relation to one another.
I have been working on this all day yesterday and even dreamed about it last night, but I just do not get it. 
I guess I need a step by step instruction of what to do. 
I am so mad at myself because I want to move forward and finally start my project, but I am stuck. I feel like I am walking around with a huge question mark hovering over my head. 


This whole process is made even more difficult by having to do it in English. 
If anyone is willing to help and guide me, I would be eternally grateful.  

2 comments:

  1. I've tried to figure WordPress out & I just can't do it. Guess I don't have the mind to do it. I'm sticking w/blogger. Hope you find someone to help you out with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't figured it out yet, but I am not giving up. Still hoping that someone is able to help me.

    ReplyDelete