Friday, June 3, 2011

CALLiversary

A year ago yesterday, my husband and I talked on the phone for the very first time. 
I remember it as if it were yesterday. We talked for almost 3 hours about everything and nothing. Despite this very in-depth conversation, we could not have known what was about to happen, how our lives were about to change. 



This is what I got for our CALLiversary:






You may say that this is not a very romantic gift, but I have to disagree. I have enjoyed the few times we cooked together so very much that I was incredibly excited about this present. Who would have EVER thought that I'd enjoy cooking???!!! It is quite funny how times change, isn't it?

Thank you, Andreas, for this wonderful present and I am looking forward to a lifetime of wonderful hours in the kitchen together with you! 








No comments:

Post a Comment