Monday, June 6, 2011

A heck of a weekend

We celebrated our 1st anniversary in the same restaurant we had dinner last year. It was fun to remember how things had changed in those 12 months. Being back at this restaurant reminded me of how fresh everything was at the beginning, how different our dynamic was, how Andreas used to prepare breakfast for me before he went to work, how he showered me with presents (like my beloved green iPod shuffle which I lost in the last few days. *sad face*) and how excited we both were to have found each other. Thank God that we haven't forgotten the unfathomable luck we have. 
Anyways, I digress...
We had the most delicious food ever and both ate truffles (which gave us the idea of what to cook on Sunday) and were both able to enjoy eating in the middle of the day, something that is a HUGE deal for us, as we have never really been able to do just that.









After lunch we went on a boat trip on Lake Zürich. It was awesome. We sat in the sun (both getting a bit sunburnt) for 1,5 hours just being in love, not thinking of anything, leaving the clinic, work, all the issues  of everyday life behind us. 
It was a wonderful day. A day that will give me the strength to take the next big steps on my way to health. 

If you want to know what we did on Sunday, check this site again later today. 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an absolutely heavenly day!! You both look so happy & peaceful! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your weekend! Love to you both!!

    ReplyDelete