Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Semi-African Christmas


I have written before about the fact that my little sister has fallen in love with Africa. She is spending 6 months in Yaoundé, Cameroon and came home for 2 weeks because she wanted to spend Christmas at home. I have wanted to create a blog for her to
share all her exciting experiences and adventures and eventually I will come around to it. Anyways, she brought all kinds of interesting, fascinating, awesome presents.

As you can
see, the whole family had fun dressing up as African women. The dresses were so comfortable that my mom really didn't want to take hers off anymore. I am pretty that she is going to start a new trend wearing only those specific dresses.


The dresses were so comfortable that my mom really didn't want to take hers off anymore.



Also, in honor of
Valerie's adorable boyfriend, who couldn't join her and who was terribly missed, we decorated our tree in the colors of the Cameroon flag (its colors are red, green and yellow; so, it wasn't too hard to decorate the tree in those colors..).

No comments:

Post a Comment