Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Looking forward to tomorrow

Today started out so great and then, after meeting my husband at the lake this morning, it came to a screeching halt.
I did not have any therapies today; well, no; let me put that right: I would have had one group therapy session, but I missed it. I don't know how and why, I am still kind of confused about it. I was so mad at myself because I had prepared tons of questions and topics I would have wanted to talk about. Oh well... I can't change it now.
I function a whole lot better when my day is structured. I am so much more focused and creative knowing I only have a limited amount of time.
Even though I was bored out of my mind this afternoon, I lacked any kind of motivation to start one of my many projects.
I watched the Grey's Anatomy musical episode and then started to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but stopped after a few minutes because I could not concentrate on the movie. After a few restless hours on the computer, I read a whole book about a woman who suffered from bulimia. My counselor gave it to me after lunch today and I just could not put it down.
Still, I am glad this day is almost over and hope to be able to get some sleep.
Tomorrow, I will be allowed to work out for the first time in 2 weeks! I am super excited. It will only be a light workout, but I am growing uneasy and any kind of exercise is fantastic.
Other than that, I have a meeting with all my doctors and therapists (scary!!!), body image therapy and cooking classes.



No comments:

Post a Comment