Monday, January 31, 2011

Cameroon: a life changing experince

It has been 3 days since my sister, my husband and I arrived back in Switzerland, but my mind is still stuck in Africa.
I haven't been able to sleep much since we returned waking up often during the night and having vivid dreams about our adventures.
I woke up at 4am and there was no way of going back to sleep.
As soon as my thoughts are back in order and my mind has processed all the unforgettable impressions of our vacation, I will write a multitude of blog posts.
However, it may take a while before I can go back to my routine.

All I can say for now is that I have fallen in love with this country, its people, the scenery, the way of life and the time I spent there has definitely given me a whole new perspective on life.

Something inside me has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment