Thursday, January 6, 2011

THANK YOU ISN´T EVEN ENOUGH!

The outpouring of love, support, understanding and encouragement that I have received after writing about my eating disorder is quite moving and unexpected.

I received so many messages on facebook, twitter, via email and in the comments section of the blog that it will take me some time to reply to everybody. But please know how much this means to me.

Knowing that you all care DOES help a whole lot and it gives me the strength to continue this difficult but necessary journey.

Every single one of you who reached out to me has truly make a difference and will continue to do so.

3 comments:

  1. You are loved. We're all here to help and support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what true friends are for! We love you! You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete