Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Obligatory 1/11/11 Post

Since I am in a hurry and kind of uninspired (seriously, who stole all the inspiration I had last week), I will post a few wishes that I wrote up earlier this year in light of admitting to being "not OK".


My Wishes for Myself

I want to get healthy for the first time in my life.
I want to be able to accept myself for who I am.
I want to reach and stay at a healthy weight.
I want to get rid off my eating attacks.
I want to come to terms with who I am.
I want to be able to enjoy food.
I want to be able to NOT THINK about what I am eating all day long.
I just want to be normal for one single day in my life.

Physical and mental health is what I am striving for.



I hope to write a few more blog posts before leaving for Africa in 2 days (canNOT wait!!!), but I cannot promise anything.

Have a Happy 1/11/11, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment