Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let’s talk about TV!

Michael Emerson on Parenthood!

I am probably the last person to hear about this (but hey, I have just been gone for 2 weeks and did not have internet access, so don’t judge me J), but I am absolutely thrilled about the fact that Michael Emerson will appear on PARENTHOOD, which is one of my favorite TV shows. I have missed Michael’s acting a great deal since Lost ended and cannot wait to see him in a new role, even if it is just for one episode.

Michael and I in May last year at the Jay and Jack Lost Finale Party in LA. Such a great moment. :)


New series with Sarah Michelle Gellar on CBS?

Although “Ringer” does not sound like it is going to be a new mega hit, I am hoping that it will be picked up. I love Sarah Michelle Gellar and have always wished she’d return to TV after Buffy.


No Emerson/O’Quinn collaboration after all?

I am not so happy about the news that the Michael Emerson / Terry O’Quinn project “Odd Jobs” is being put on hold. Let us keep our fingers crossed that it will be reconsidered for next season. Who of us Losties doesn’t want those two talented actors to have their own TV show? Then again, I am sure that nothing they do will ever be as fantastic as their performances on Lost; so maybe the delay of the series is a turn for the better and a chance for the both of them to take on completely different projects?!



No comments:

Post a Comment