Friday, February 4, 2011

You've got to check this out!

While I am working on some posts about Cameroon, but not really getting anywhere (frustrating grrrr), I am going to steal a popular phrase from one of my best friend's podcast "Pink Acres" called:


I would love for you to listen to a relatively new podcast called "Dad and the Dude".

This is definitely my new favorite podcast.


The concept is quite simple: Ellis, the dude, and his dad, who most of you will know from THE BAGEL TECH NETWORK (and if you don't, shame on you!!! :P), talk about one subject that is on Ellis' mind.


Ellis is awesome, quick-witted and sometimes too wise for his own good. The conversations are hilarious; at times you laugh so hard that you can't breathe anymore.

Ellis often reminds me of Karl Pilkington, whom I LOVE.

Just follow the link and give it a try, you will instantly love it!


http://www.bageltechnews.com/?cat=220


Also, follow @bageltechnews on twitter to get updates on new episodes.


P.S. If there are some guys reading this who would just love to have a girlfriend, but have no clue how to start a conversation: listen to Ellis' unique pick-up lines and LEARN! (Episode #2)


P.P.S. If you haven't yet (which I highly doubt), check out the "Pink Acres" Podcast too. It's worth it. http://www.pinkacres.tv/podcast/



2 comments: