Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Natasha Bedingfield performane at Jelmoli in Zürich

Natahsha Bedingfield performed a 20-minute gig in a luxury department store in Zürich to promote her new album "Strip Me Away". 
Andreas and I found out about it on Monday, by accident. 
Being the music fanatic that I am, I got excited immediately and Andreas agreed to go with me. 

I am soooooooo glad we went. Natasha was phenomenal. I loved her from her very first single, but hearing her voice live was far better than I had imagined. Even though she only sang a few songs, Andreas and I were both more than impressed. What a voice, what a presence on stage, what a nice young lady! I am in awe of her now so much more than I ever was before. Natasha definitely rocked the house with only her voice and a guitar. INCREDIBLE. Kudos to her!!!! She is a true artist.






I had to think of Sarah Rader (I miss her so much, BTW) and how excited she was when she saw Nathasha in concert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment