Monday, May 2, 2011

Podcasting A to Z May Course

I am so very thrilled to start the Podcasting A to Z Course held by Cliff Ravenscraft.
I was just participating in the Opening Session and I am beyond excited for what lies ahead.
This project is exactly what I need now. It will give me purpose, distraction and fulfillment.
I will be able to be creative again and FINALLY start working on my dream of making myself known in the online world, so that one day I can have a job in social media.
And the best thing is that I get to learn from the very best teacher when it comes to podcasting and social media. 
It won't be easy juggling my therapies and this project, but I will make it work and I am certain that it will be nothing but a blast. Just thinking about what I will learn makes my head spin with excitement and anticipation. 


Let the Course start... 







If I had know in 2007 how far I would go with gspn.tv, I would have never believed it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment