Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Saturday

Since I had to stay at the clinic again last weekend, my husband came by on Saturday morning.
We had a late breakfast (almost miraculous: BOTH of us ate and we actually enjoyed it! How times have changed...) while brainstorming about the name of my (hopefully soon to be realized) first podcast. It was a phenomenal time of creativity. I cannot express how much fun we had on this beautiful, sunny day throwing ideas back and forth sitting alone in the sunlit breakfast room. I remember one moment of pure peace and happiness. One wonderful, blissful moment.




The flowers he gave to me.

We then spent a few hours laying in the sun, just relaxing, enjoying each others' company and taking in the beautiful scenery.




When Andreas found the herb garden, he seemed like a little child on Christmas morning. He walked around the garden



We tried different herbs and Andreas took some of them home to add it to my lunch.

He wore his brand new apron (given to him by my dad) for the first time.

Doesn't he look just handsome?




The pasta tasted delicious and I ate two portions.


It was a perfect day. The only sad part was the moment I had to back to the clinic again.


4 comments:

  1. That sounds like an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect perfect day...made even more so my you being able to enjoy it so fully. Love to you both - glad you had this special time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome day. That pasta looks so delicious. What all was in it? You looked so relaxed laying in the sun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete