Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Priorities in May

So, it is May 10th and I have not even told you what my goals and priorities for this month are. 


My very first priority is easy to guess: continuing to fight my eating disorder, trying to be as strong as possible and gain weight. 






As I have told you before, I am participating in the Podcasting A to Z Course. I have to admit that I am already a few major steps behind, mostly due to the cold that I had last week. But I love being creative and I am still super excited about this class. I am getting closer and closer to creating my own brand, I am working on some kind of mission statement, I am still figuring out with which topic I would like to start; but this project that has been in my head for years is finally starting to become real. 
As of today, THIS will be a HUGE priority and I will finally start to invest more time in all the processes involved in starting my "professional online presence".


My 3rd goal is to write one blog post a day in May. So far, I am on track.



My 4th goal is to write one handwritten letter each and every day. I can proudly say that I have achieved that so far too! 



Now that I have finished watching "Big Love" (I will most likely post my thoughts about this show in the near future), I will not catch up or even start to watch a new TV show in May. 





I will still try to read, but not nearly as many books as in April (I think I read eleven to thirteen) as the goals above will most likely take up more time than I even have. ;)


Do you have any goals for this month?
If so, tell me about them! 

7 comments:

  1. You'll make it treasure. I will be with you. I will support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! <3 Couldn't do it without you. not EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, du schaffst es! Ganz sicher!
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne,
    I know you will continue to achieve your goals. I look forward to seeing what comes out of the AtoZ Podcasting class!

    My May goals are simple:
    -wrap up homeschooling for the school year.
    -keep my yard mowed at least once a week.
    -figure out what's going on with my health - I have doctor appt. on the 20th!

    Lea

    Ps. I think you & Andreas are so cute!! I love seeing the love & support you have for each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lea, your goals aren't simple. I couldn't do what you are doing with everything that is going on with your health. I am praying for you every day and I will do so especially on the 20th. Hope the homeschooling is moving along fine. I really cannot believe that you are wrapping up for the school year already. how time flies....

    Oh, and I have to say, I think that Andreas and I are just as cute as you and Jeff. :)

    ReplyDelete